Hi! I'm Shreevidya and I'm 21 years old. I'm an amateur photographer based in Bangalore, Karnataka. This is a blog I've dedicated to shari ng my love for photography . I like to utilize my skills to capture moments that I find intriguing, be it close-up shots, macro photography, or regular course images, nothing really matters as long as it catches my eye! I hope you like my work and if you do, don't be a stranger; please comment and share it with others to support me. Thank you!
I was clicking pictures of pigeons nearby when I found this one pigeon trying to settle down on a tree in a way where he wouldn't hurt himself or be uncomfortable. The process was quite funny, the pigeon even failed a couple times and had to balance itself. This made me want to capture its successful attempt at settling down. I waited for about a minute or two and clicked this picture. Pigeons can be very entertaining at times.
A pair of eyes ain't enough for consuming the beauty of this one
ReplyDeleteThank you so much
DeleteA wonderful capture that helps one relive the moment. Amazing skills you’ve got there shreevidya.
ReplyDeleteThank you!!
Deletelgbt lightsssss
ReplyDeletebeautifullllllll
ReplyDeleteThank you!!
Deletejokes aside... this looks reallly fukkking pretty🙌🙌🙌
ReplyDeleteThank you so much
Delete